Birthday-What's So Special In Getting Older???

The day when everyone around you wishes you “Happy Birthday” makes you feel delighted right, obviously everyone of us should be because you are the hero of that day. Well whatever the reason maybe here are some of the funny reasons i have come across about birthday…

4. Birthdays are like busses, Never the number you want.

3. When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.

2. Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened.

1.Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and

says, "Ted, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"

Ted says, "I feel like a newborn baby."

"Really? Like a newborn baby?"

"Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."

Well thinking about all this i have celebrated my twentieth birthday today, showered by wishes and blessings from almost everyone i knew this is one of happiest birthday i ever had. Let see if this happiness comes along with me this whole year.

2 comments:

Shas said...

Wish ya a belated Happy B'day. Enjoy the attention, fun and the company of your dear ones. =)

vaishnav said...

Shas thanx for ur wishes and for visiting ma blog.....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails